25 Ways to Lose 10 Pounds
Follow one of our daily diet tips each day, and by this time next year, you'll be 10 pounds lighter!
1. Skip the smear of cream cheese (50 calories per tablespoon) or butter (100 calories) on a plain bagel and try a hot, flavored bagel, like cinnamon-raisin or salt - delicious naked.
2. Forgo regular bottled dressing (2 tablespoons, 135 to 155 calories) for an equal portion of fat-free dressing (30 to 50 calories).
3. Swap an ounce of regular tortilla chips with 1/4 cup guacamole (230) calories), for the same amount o baked tortilla chips and salsa (130).
4. Rather than a cup of tomato soup prepared with milk (160 calories), heat up and sip a cup of calcium-enriched vegetable juice (50 calories).
5. Pass up a chocolate bar (1.4 ounces, 210 calories) and soothe your sweet tooth with 10 regular-size jelly beans, 4 to 5 pieces of hard candy or 10 Life Savers (100 to 110 calories).
6. Instead of canned creamed corn(185 calories per cup), eat corn on the cob (80 calories for a medium ear).
7. Remove the skin from a chicken breast after cooking and save 100 calories.
8. If you want bacon with your eggs, rather than 4 regular strips (175 calories), have two slices of Canadian (70 calories, and as filling).
9. When making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, skimp on the peanut butter: 2 tablespoons equal 190 calories; 1 tablespoon, 95.
10. Hold the regular mayo in tuna, chicken and pasta salads and use 2 tablespoons light mayo (90 to 100 calories versus 200).
11. If pie is your weakness, pass up the pecan (430 calories per slice) and choose a slice of lemon meringue (305).
12. When you brown or sauté, skip the tablespoon of oil (120 calories) and use nonstick cookware with a spritz of cooking spray.
13. Instead of topping ice cream or frozen yogurt with crumbled cookies, crushed chocolate candy or hot fudge, top with 2 tablespoons of fresh berries (a 10-calorie extra, compared to 105 to 135).
14. When ordering shrimp, pass up the fried (145 calories for 8) and choose boiled (45 calories).
15. On a fast-food stop, say no to a medium order of fries (385 calories) and order a small one (250 calories).
16. Instead of a 6-ounce container fruit flavored yogurt (150 to 170 calories), choose a light yogurt (60 calories).
17. Forget the salted peanuts (340 calories for 2 ounces) and grab 20 thin-twist pretzels (230 calories).
18. Pop 20 plain M&Ms in your mouth (90 calories), instead of the same amount of peanut M&Ms (210 calories).
19. Instead of an ice cream bar covered in chocolate (170 calories), try a fat-free fudge pop (65 calories).
20. Skip the whip when ordering your favorite coffee bar beverage and you'll save 130 calories.
21. If you need a chocolate fix, replace six Hershey's Kisses (160 calories) with 15 chocolate chips (70 calories).
22. For a quick breakfast, replace cinnamon & spice oatmeal (295 calories) with a package of regular oatmeal, prepared with fat-free milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon (185 calories).
23. Enjoy a yogurt and fruit parfait, but have it without granola and save 100 calories.
24. Avoid the extra calories of tartar sauce (150 for 2 tablespoons) and enjoy shrimp with cocktail sauce (40 calories for 3 tablespoons).
25. Pass on the snack size chocolate pudding (190 calories) and enjoy the same amount of refreshing strawberry gelatin (80 calories).
I don't know apakah cara-cara yang gue dapet kali ini bisa membantu gue apa gaa . But, yang jelas , i wanna try to make my body more beautiful .